Wednesday 22 June 2016

Acromag expands their Ethernet I/O Busworks XT Series Modules to include models with multiple functionality


Acromag's BusWorks XT Series are a rugged, flexible line of Ethernet I/O modules that feature channel versatility with housing built to withstand harsh industrial environments. Rugged construction, high density design, and convenient USB programming make these instruments ideal for many applications including: remote monitoring, distributed control, and SCADA.

Each module processes I/O signals on up to sixteen channels and features dual Ethernet ports, as well as plug gable front-facing terminals, for more convenient wiring.   Acromag offers the ability to choose to interface signal devices on any of three different protocols: PROFINET, Ethernet/IP and Modbus/TCP with i2o® peer to peer. This arrangement allows daisy-chaining of modules to simplify installation and minimise switch requirements which reduces cost.

Acromag's latest product development is the introduction of the following multi-function BusWorks XT Series Ethernet I/O Modules.

  • Model XT1530 is a Multifunction Ethernet I/O Module with 4 –channel analogue current output, 4 channel discrete I/O and 12-32V DC Power.  
  • Model XT1540 is a Multifunction Ethernet I/O Modules with 8-channel analogue voltage output, 4 channel discrete I/O and 12-32 V DC Power.


 Australia or New Zealand - contact Metromatics +61 7 3868 4255 or sales@metromatics.com.au

It outside this area, please contact Acromag directly - + 1 248 295 0880


No comments:

Post a Comment