Tuesday 28 June 2016

Remote Monitoring and Control Made Easy with Ethernet I/O Modules

Whether you are designing a new SCADA system or just adding new instruments to an existing control network, Acromag's Ethernet I/O Modules can simplify the task. Compact BusWorks® 900EN Series, Busworks® XT Series, and rugged EtherStax® units provide a high-density remote I/O solution for interfacing sensors, actuators, discrete devices, recorders and other equipment to Modbus TCP/IP, Profinet, or Ethernet/IP-compatible controllers.
Ethernet I/O Modules


Inputs: voltage, current, temperature, ohms, logic levels & 8B signal conditioners
Outputs: 0-10V DC, 0-20mA & relays
Communication: Modbus TCP/UDP, Ethernet/IP, peer-to-peer (copper, fiber, or wireless) & Profinet

Check out the Acromag Ethernet I/O Module Solution now or if in Australia, please contact Metromatics on +61 7 3868 4255 or sales@metromatics.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment